to the storage, use, processing, and disclosure of personal data that you have chosen to share with
us when you access the CSPDAO Website (as defined in the terms). This Policy, together with our
Terms, applies to your use of the Website.
At CSPDAO, we are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. Please
read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will
treat it. The Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that
you provide to us, will be processed by us.
By accessing the Website, you consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your
personal data, in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. We will not collect
any information from you, except where it is knowingly and explicitly provided by you.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you in connection with
your use of the Wesbite, including but not limited to:
- technical data including IP address, time zone setting and locations, operating system, and other
technologies on your device used to access the Website;
- usage data, including how you use the Website;
- marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving
marketing notifications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences; and
- if you are a project that has applied to partner with us, such data shall also be retained and stored by
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is the information you consent to giving us about you when you use
our Website or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or chat). It includes information you
provide when you share data through the Website, through other activities commonly carried out in
connection with the Website, and when you report a problem with the Website. If you contact us, we
will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence.
- Information we collect about you and your device: Each time you visit our Website,
we will automatically collect personal data including technical and usage data. We may also receive
certain usage data, such as your IP address and referral source.
- Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources: We
will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources including those set
- Analytics providers such as Google; and
- Search information providers.
- We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical data for any purpose. Aggregated
data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under applicable
laws. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can
directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in
accordance with this Policy.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
We respect data protection principles, and process personal data only for specified, explicit, and
legitimate purposes for which such personal data were provided. We primarily use your personal
data to enable your use of the Website. We may also use your personal data for the purposes
provided in this Policy, and the purposes listed below:
- You understand that when you consent to providing us with your personal data, you also consent to us
sharing the personal data with third parties, including the government and regulatory entities, should
the need arise under law, in connection with or related to your access to the Website.
- You are aware that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to
us may be collected, compiled, and shared by us in order to render our Website operational to you and
you expressly consent to this.
- In general, we will not disclose personal data except in accordance with the following
purpose or activity:
- to provide access to the Website;
- to manage our relationship with you including notifying you of changes to any Website;
- troubleshooting and system testing;
- to deliver content and advertisements to you;
- to monitor trends so we can improve the Website;
- to perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered
- to enforce the terms of the arrangement we have with you or any third party;
- to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- As a part of your use of and to ensure better access to the Website, the information, and personal data
you provide to us may be transferred to and stored at countries other than your home jurisdiction.
These countries shall be subject to data laws of their respective countries. We and our service
providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide
equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your
personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. By
using the Website, you expressly consent to this transfer, and agree and acknowledge that we will not
be responsible for any additional terms and conditions, policies, and guidelines.
- By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and/or
processing of such information, and personal data outside the country you are based in, in the manner
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain services provided by or links to and from the websites of
our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (“Third Party Services”). Please note that the Third
Party Services, that may be accessible through our Services have their own privacy policies. We do not
accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or for any personal data that may be collected
through the Third Party Services. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to
such websites or use their services.
- Your relationship with these third parties and their services and tools is independent of your
relationship with us. These third parties may allow you to permit/restrict the information that is
collected. It may be in your interest to individually restrict or enable such data collections.
- The place of processing information depends on each third-party service provider and
from third parties. We will not be responsible for the privacy standards and practices of third parties.
This helps us to provide you with a seamless user experience when you use our Website.
- We collect data by way of „cookies‟. Cookies are small data files which are sent to your browser from
the Website and are stored on your computer or device (hard drive). The cookies shall not provide
access to data in your computer or device such as email addresses or any other data that can be traced
to you personally. The data collected by way of cookies will allow us to administer the Website and
provide you with a tailored and user-friendly service. The cookies shall enable you to access certain
features of the Website. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify when you receive a cookie
or prevent cookies from being sent. If you do prevent cookies from being sent, it may limit the
functionality that we can provide when you visit the Website.
- Additionally, you may encounter cookies or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website that
personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us
correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into
a file specific to you.
- DATA SECURITY
- We implement certain reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from
unauthorised access, and such security measures are in compliance with the security practices and
procedures as prescribed under the applicable laws. However, you agree and acknowledge that the
above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by
accessing the Website, you agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information
arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
- We will comply with the requirements of applicable laws in the event of a data or security risk.
- DATA RETENTION
You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable
period after your use of the Website.
- BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition
by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among
the assets transferred.
- We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole
- The terms of this Policy may change and if they do, the changes will be posted on this page and, where
appropriate, notified to you by email. The new Policy may be displayed on-screen and you may be
required to read and accept the changes to continue your use of the Website.